What will you learn in this Workshop
- What is AI
- What is the value proposition of AI projects
- What is an AI project – Key characteristics of an AI project
- AI problems: Classification, Regression, Recommendation etc.
- AI business readiness and maturity
- AI projects – causes for success
- AI projects causes for failure
- Creating the AI project business case
- How to define incremental wins
- How to create competitive advantage
- Understanding the state of the art(industry KPIs and benchmarks)
- Model evaluation
Contact on WhatsApp +91 8805548331
Course Director : Artificial Intelligence – Cloud and Edge Implementations. University of Oxford and entrepreneur
Based in London, Ajit’s work spans research, entrepreneurship and academia relating to artificial intelligence (AI) with Edge Computing, 5G and Cybersecurity.
He is the course director of the course: Artificial Intelligence: Cloud and Edge Implementations at the University of Oxford.
Besides this, he also conducts the University of Oxford courses: AI for Cybersecurity and Computer Vision.
Ajit works as a Data Scientist through his company feynlabs – focusing on building innovative early stage AI prototypes for domains such as cybersecurity, robotics and healthcare.
Besides the University of Oxford, Ajit has also conducted AI courses in the London School of Economics (LSE), Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) and as part of the The Future Society at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
He is also currently working on a book to teach AI using mathematical foundations at high school level.
His PhD research is based on AI and Affective Computing (how AI interprets emotion).
Ajit has contributed to the World Economic Forum and the European Parliament on technology and AI themes.